This Thursday, August 12th, we will be hosting a Blood Drive.
The reason to donate is simple. It helps save lives. In fact, every two seconds of every day, someone needs blood. If you can, roll up your sleeve and donate.
Plus, you will receive a free wellness checkup and a beach towel! You, a family member or friend may need it some day!
- The bus will be located in the Main Parking lot on the East side of the employee parking area.
- With the recent upsurge, OneBlood has returned to requiring donors to please wear a mask. If you don’t have one, they will provide one at the mobile.
- They will be managing the donor flow and assisting with getting the donors on and off the bus in a timely manner.
Appointments are encouraged.
Use “Sponsor Code #1690. If you already have an account, please log-on and confirm your time now.
A common misunderstanding about blood usage is that accident victims are the patients who use the most blood. Actually, people needing the most blood include those:
- Being treated for cancer
- Undergoing orthopedic surgeries
- Undergoing cardiovascular surgeries
- Being treated for inherited blood disorders