Please note: the Port of Palm Beach’s Main Gate will be closed, beginning on Friday, July 14, 2017 at 9:00 am, and will reopen on Monday, July 17, 2017 at 6:00 am.
All traffic will be rerouted to the Port’s Southgate, as noted in the map provided in the link below.
Cruise passengers are not affected by this closure. The Cruise Terminal and Administrative Offices are located at 1 E 11th Street, Riviera Beach, FL 33404, with an entrance at Broadway (US 1) and 11th Street. The Main Gate is located at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd (SR 710) and President Barack Obama Hwy.
Directions to Southgate, from the Main Gate:
- Head south on President Barack Obama Hwy
- Turn left, heading east on 45th Street
- Turn left, heading north on Broadway / US 1
- Turn right on Access Road (FPL entrance)
- The road curves north and then west to the Southgate entrance
For more information, call 561-383-4100.